Thursday, May 3, 2012

Marco Pierre White- Kings Road steak house


While I was walking down Kings Road I was a little wary, I’ve seen Made in Chelsea and I was not a fan of the ‘crowd’ that is associated with the area. Joe had promised to take me out for a nice dinner for a surprise and he had always wanted to try Marco Pierre Whites steak house on
Kings Road
. When we walked into the restaurant it was extremely quite and intimidating, there was no more than three couples at first. The interior was white from wall to wall, dowsed with sparkling chandeliers and big black and white prints of Marco when he was younger. The service was fantastic and we never had to ask for a top up of wine. Joe ordered the duck pâté and I started with the Goats cheese and beetroot salad, the entrees were flavoursome and delicate but not to rich before our mains. The Mains came out shortly after Joe again had to order the famous Marco Pierre White Steak and I had the sea bass served with doupine potatoes. The food and service was lovely and by 08:00 the place was buzzing with young couples.

It was unexpectedly laid back but still had a touch of elegance!
To make bookings:








No comments:

Post a Comment