Monday, May 21, 2012

A weekend to remember- Finally!

FRIDAY:
So it’s very easy to forget your weekend if you have a boozy one (like most weekends)! So this weekend I really appreciated spending time with really good people and eating really great food. It started on a Friday after work when I headed to the Apex Temple court Hotel in London for a friend’s birthday. We enjoyed champagne and Canapés and minis cakes in the Hotel lobby bar. We stayed for a couple of hours and then made our way to the Blues brother’s sing-along screening at the Prince Charles cinema in
Leicester Square. It was nice to do something a little bit different on a Friday night rather than go out and drink 10 pints and feel terrible the next day. Everyone at the screening dressed up as the Blues brothers and it impressed me how much effort they all went to.




SATURDAY:
Saturday was great because my friend Matteo and planned to have a pig out night and watch girly movies and chill out at home. Ribs, chicken wings, wine, Chocolate and face masks was the theme. Matteo also has introduced a heart of Dixy to me and now I’m obsessed!!!


SUNDAY:
Funny story about Sunday… I am currently in the process of moving from my apartment in Clapham Junction to Joes in Fulham. So there I was catching the bus with my big travel backpack and several other carry bags only to realise that the Chelsea Football club were  march to celebrate them winning the champion league. It was Chaotic to say the least! The bus got diverted and dropt me right in the middle of the entrance to the parade and I had to walk through the whole thing to get to Joes. Although it was a horrible scenario I actually enjoyed the spirit of a community getting together to celebrate and cheer for their team.






No comments:

Post a Comment