Thursday, May 17, 2012

My monthly Goals!

So I’ve been feeling the mid year blues lately. It’s been a while since the New Year started and I feel I’m getting distracted and not really carrying out any of the goals I set at the start of the year. So I’m going to make a list and hopefully follow through this time. I’m going to start wring a monthly list of Goals, I may not complete any of them but a friend once said writing things on paper or in my case blog will clarify what it is that you want out of your existence.


  Wish me luck!


·    Only drink Once a week (with moderation)
I feel like every weekend there's always an event that I have to be drinking at. At this age I should be able to go out and not have to always be toasting, I'm really going to try and make the effort to start caring for my body and not having a terrible hangover every Sunday!

·  Go for a walk once a day and take a picture each  day of every day things that inspire me.
I leave home at 07:00am in the morning and get home around 07:00pm, to be fair I do work long hours, but it really would kill me to take 30 mins out of my day and take a different rout to work and take a picture, so this is defiantly making it to the list.




·  Call home more often
I know I'm on the opposite side of the world to all of my family back home but I really have been slack with calling them and giving them weekly updates.

·      Go to Yoga twice a week
I have been to a couple of classes before and really enjoyed it, then I got 'to busy' and lost track and didn't end up going back. So I would really love to go back and give it another shot.
·      Start drinking more green tea


·Eat healthy 6 days a week
I generally do eat fairly healthy, but I want to step it up and take it to another level. I want to make sure every night when I get home that I can look forward to having proper protein, vegetables and carbs.
·      Start a new book


·      Buy myself a bunch of beautiful flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment