Tuesday, August 14, 2012

50 Shades of obsessions

So I’m sure everyone’s sick of hearing about 50 Shades of grey BUT, I’m just going to throw it out there, I’m obsessed!!!! The girls at the office are running around like little hens, excited to swap sexy stories and their favourite parts. What I love about this book is that I’m 22 and I can relate to a 40 year old about it. YES it’s badly written, as my jealous boyfriend points out over and over. But it’s a twilight fan fiction; it was never going to be Hemingway!

Sure the fact that it’s about a 20 something billionaire who is overprotective manipulative and ridiculously handsome man. I lost my point!

I think this book is a great thing for guys and I’ll tell you why:

  1. Girl reads book
  2. Girl starts to wonder what it would be like if she implemented some of the red room activitys in her relationship.
  3. Guy is shocked and is happy with the change of direction!

I have a single gal friend who tells me she feels sorry for me because I’m in a relationship and therefore she still has hope of finding a man like Christian Grey. Well to all the single ladies out there searching for their Mr Grey Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment